Kelsey and the team far exceeded my expectation. From start to finish everything was easy. Everyone is so accommodating to my request/changes and sometimes inability to decide what direction I’m going in. I will be using them for all of my future projects.
These elements are foundational, as all other SEO tasks depend on them.
Foundation first: SEO basics
SEO optimization for WordPress
WordPress search engine optimization experts
- Strategic direction & analysis
The first phase of our process is Strategic Direction & Analysis. In this phase we will learn all about your goals and objectives, discuss target audience, and possible keywords. This will help us get an overall picture of your company, goals, and the direction to lead in.
- Keyword research & development
In the keyword research & development stage we will take all of our notes and discussions to determine what keywords will be best to use for your site. We will use keyword research tools to provide statistics and numbers on certain keywords and find which words could be best for your business to rank for. With your approval of the keywords we will be ready to move to the next stage.
- Total on-page website optimization
In this phase we will begin incorporating the keywords into your site. From adding keywords into our SEO platform to making sure that the front end of your site is keyword friendly. We will optimize your website with a full on-page SEO audit.
- Tracking & reporting configuration
Once your full SEO is completed for your website we will set up all tracking and reporting. This will help us understand how your website is ranking, what keywords are performing well and all of the metrics related to your website. Our team will also send a copy of your analytics report to you so you can review and keep track of how things are performing and progressing.
WordPress SEO add-ons
WordPress & WooCommerce SEO expert
300+ 5-star Google reviews
Working with Jorge and his team at Freshy was awesome! Very responsive and they made everything easy. We were able to get our site up quickly and it looks great! If you are looking for a WordPress development agency, I highly recommend Freshy!
- Updating the content on your website with consistent blog posts.
- Creating basic social media profiles & continuously posting on various social media channels.
- Implementing email marketing with periodic blasts.
- Utilizing PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Google Ads.
- Ensuring your clients review your business or organizations on Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc.
- Having other businesses you’ve done work for, collaborated with on events, etc. give you a shout-out on their own website and provide an inbound link to your website and beyond.
- Implementing on-page or local SEO (if those weren’t part of your original website scope)
- Re-auditing your website for a more refined list of targeted keywords
- Adding keyword-focused landing pages to your website and more.
General Traffic Overview – A high-level overview of your site’s audience for a given time period
- Go to the left-hand toolbar, then Audience then Overview
Landing Pages – The pages your visitors first enter on your site
- Go to the left-hand toolbar, then Behavior, then Site Content, then Landing Pages
Acquisition – Where your visitors are coming from (a search engine, social media, etc.)
- Go to the left-hand toolbar, then Acquisition, then Overview
Active Users – How many users are on your site in 7, 14 and 28-day periods
- Go to the left-hand toolbar, then Audience, then Active Users
Audience – How large your user pool is and where those users are located geographically
- Go to the left-hand toolbar, then Audience, then Geo, then Location
Behavior Flow – The pattern of behavior your users take on your site
- Go to the left-hand toolbar, then Behavior, then Behavior Flow
Pageviews – Which pages are being visited the most by visitors
- Go to the left-hand toolbar, then Behavior, then Site Content, then All Pages
Source/Medium Traffic – How many visitors are coming from which source (a search engine, direct URL, social media, etc.)
- Go to the left-hand toolbar, then Acquisition, then All Traffic, then Source/Medium